Care of Baby’s Clothes
If you have been Following us on this blog, you will know we care so much about you and your baby.
Search and browse this blog for more information about parenting
The following are points to note in caring for the baby’s clothes
1. A suitable storage space for the baby’s clothes should be provided
2. Baby’s clothes should not be too dirty before washing them
3. Baby’s cloth should be rinse thoroughly to remove all traces of soap
4. Baby’s cloth should he dried in the sun to kill germs on them
5. Baby’s clothes should be ironed properly. This give them a good appearance and kill germs.
6. A separate bucket with a lid for soaking napkins should be used.
7. Baby’s cloth should not be starched as this may irritate the baby’s skin
Be the first to comment