How To Preserve Fresh Tomato Paste For A Year with no Refrigerator
Tomato paste is a great way to preserve your tomatoes for about 1 year.
* Fresh Tomatoes
* Glass Bottles with tight lid
( bottles are preferable because of air tights cover that will not allow air to oxygenate the tomatoes)
Steps by steps
1. Grind the fresh tomatoes
2. Put the grinded tomatoes in a pot and boil until the water dries out and it become solidified (paste)
3. Allow the paste to cool down
4. Scoop the paste into the bottle and sealed with the cap
5. Put the bottle in a pot and fill with water above the bottle beam
6. Put this on fire and boil for 10 – 15 minutes
7. Remove the bottles and keep your paste in a cool place.
8. No need for refrigeration
9. This can last for 6 – 12 months
Be the first to comment