dos and don’ts before being induced
If you are scheduled for labor induction, there are some dos and don’ts that you should keep in mind to prepare yourself for the procedure:
- Follow your healthcare provider’s instructions carefully regarding any medications or procedures you need to follow before induction.
- Get plenty of rest and sleep well the night before induction.
- Stay hydrated and drink plenty of fluids to prepare your body for labor.
- Make sure you have all necessary supplies packed and ready for your hospital stay, including comfortable clothing, toiletries, and any necessary medications.
- Stay in close communication with your healthcare provider and inform them of any changes or concerns you may have.
- Do not eat or drink anything after your healthcare provider has instructed you not to do so before induction.
- Avoid strenuous activities that could cause harm to yourself or the baby.
- Do not take any medications or supplements without first consulting with your healthcare provider.
- Avoid smoking or exposure to secondhand smoke, which can harm the baby and interfere with labor.
- Do not hesitate to ask your healthcare provider any questions or concerns you may have before induction.
Be the first to comment